We ask that commenters:
- Identify yourself. Anonymous postings will not be published. Readers without a Google account can use the "Open ID" option to authenticate their comments.
- Stay focused. All viewpoints are welcome, but comments should remain relevant.
- Be respectful. Personal attacks, profanity, and aggressive behavior are prohibited. Instigating arguments in a disrespectful way is also prohibited.
- Tell the truth. Spreading misleading or false information is prohibited.
- Do not include spam. Repeated posting of identical or very similar content in a counter-productive manner is prohibited — this includes posts aggressively promoting services or products.
We retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to remove and/or not allow comments to get posted. The views expressed within posted comments do not necessarily reflect those of the Mathematical Association of America.
We recognize that the Web is a 24/7 medium, and your comments are welcome at any time. However, moderating and posting comments should only be expected to occur during regular business hours.
Thank you for taking the time to review our comment policy. We encourage your participation in our discussion and look forward to an active exchange of ideas.